What's new

Relaunching Motaro?

Kaiba

Noob
Experiments on my Super Nintendo last night, I found out that the two player Motaro pops up like normal characters. I have experimented with Classic Sub and Reptiles relaunchers and they seemed to be unblockable but not 100%. Sonya's relauncher, however is 100%. Also some other effects of the two player Motaro popping up caused me to get Kung Lao's infinite spin trick in the corner, as well as Rain's RH, HP, RH infinite. They just seem to take a little longer. Has anyone else heard of this?

Kaiba

Noob
Most of the time, the combo will break up after the first hit against Motaro, however if you do it fast enough it'll connect. I am really quick with Classic Subs relauncher. Reptile's is close enough to the same button presses that I can do it only to Motaro.

Kaiba

Noob
What happens is that in two player mode, Motaro keeps his giant frame size and boss damage level but has regular character attributes, ie. Run works, he has only a normal jumping range, and he pops up after a popup combo rather than his computer controlled counterpart that just gets pushed back.