What's new

Regional MK staffs

Tim Static

Adminerator
Alright, so we'll take this by region, and if you know people who are interested, get them registered here and/or in contact with me.

So far...

NorthEast (the crew that started this all): Shock, Nit, Phil, Rob, AC1984 and STORMS

Midwest: PLAY1NG TO W1N, Lucky Day & Tim Static

SouthEast: Juggs, I$AAC & GoogleMyName

West Coast: Krayzie Boner, Sequel, Wonder Chef, Hellfromabove

NorthWest: McNasty

SouthWest: Dr Dogg, Korn Kombat & Nori

Mid-Atlantic: N0rdicNinja, SWBeta

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also, everyone mentioned needs to a trusted member because they WILL have access to this forum.

Are we talking reps for the site (TYM)? Or names of people who are essentially running the tourneys in the area?

If it's the latter I think Ghaleon and Fugee might be good names to put on the list for the Midwest. Along with running UMK every year at a major, they probably have more pull among the fighting game community than most everyone else on this list except for Shock.

I'm not sure about their interest in signing up for the site (I'm pretty sure Fugee would, Chris doesn't get online much). But if anyone has a question related to Midwest tourneys or events that feature UMK, they're both go to guys.

I$AAC

Noob
Alright, so we'll take this by region, and if you know people who are interested, get them registered here and/or in contact with me.

So far...

NorthEast (the crew that started this all): Shock, Nit, Phil, Rob, AC1984 and now STORMS!

Midwest: Static & Lucky Day

SouthEast: Juggs & ?

West Coast: Krayzie Boner, Wonder Chef & ?

NorthWest: ???

Desert: Dr Dogg & ?
put me down for Southeast plz

Tim Static

Adminerator
Are we talking reps for the site (TYM)? Or names of people who are essentially running the tourneys in the area?

If it's the latter I think Ghaleon and Fugee might be good names to put on the list for the Midwest. Along with running UMK every year at a major, they probably have more pull among the fighting game community than most everyone else on this list except for Shock.

I'm not sure about their interest in signing up for the site (I'm pretty sure Fugee would, Chris doesn't get online much). But if anyone has a question related to Midwest tourneys or events that feature UMK, they're both go to guys.
This is for whomever runs MK in whatever region. We run MK at their tourneys, etc, just like Shock and the guys run MK at Big E events.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am actually IMing with a guy i am tryin to recruit to help take up the SouthWest. His name is KornKombat aka Austin, from Oklahoma City, OK. He is a member here already, but he is definitely a guy with the passion and drive we need.

Plus he has a MK4 cab too. :banana:

McNasty

Moist.
Just edited myself into northwest as I have moved back to seattle...man its brutal to get the ball rolling up here but im working on it.