What's new

Regarding the Mayo "Science of Injustice" videos.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I want to make a couple of announcements regarding my future with IGAU.

1 --I lost 50% of my team.
Due to a huge fight where I got blamed for something that someone else did, our local team of 4 has been reduced to 2. For 2 years of MK, we spent nearly every weekend together in the same home playing. This is where I found all my best stuff like Quan's and Kenshi's meter building, the Mayo trap, Kenshi's corner reversals, Rune trap math, etc. Without this place to stay, and without some of these guys, I'm going to be limited in what I do. So anyone expecting me to discover big with Injustice might be kinda let down.

2 -- MK9 was my first fighter.
I played the other MKs but never seriously, and no other fighter beyond mashing buttons. It took me a very long time to really understand how to play MK9 wisely, and I suspect learning Injustice will be a long process of trying not to play like an idiot. So if I produce any video content, it will be well past the release of the game.

3 -- The community has changed and grown.
When I first came onto the scene with the original Science Of Quan (
), the MK scene was still very new. No one was really producing indepth video guides to characters. And while I know that there's still no one making videos the way I make them, there IS a plethora of enthusiastic pro players out there dissecting every character immediately and publishing information. There are already plenty of people mining out the game, and I'm pretty behind. But when the time comes, I'll put something out. I just don't know what it will be.

I wanted to post this because over the months I've received messages from people asking who I'm gonna main, because they want to have my science videos as guides. So I needed to say that no one should expect any content from me right away, I still have NO idea what I'm doing. I want to play Sinestro, so I'm happy to be with Pig Of The Hut again, and Catwoman/Cyborg have my attention. But we shall see.

I'm reaching out to players of other games in the city to see if I can get more Injustice players locally. Overall, I'm excited. And even if my role in IGAU isn't what it is in MK9, I'm looking forward to the evolution of the game and I'll be taking part in it however I can. Thanks for reading, everyone.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
So that's what your FB status update was about 1-2 months ago. Are you and YeraKOF the 2 remaining?

Don't put any pressure on yourself. I know many feel we are in a race to dish out content --be it strats, combos, tech--. But the truth is (and this is something everyone forgets) fighting games have years worth of material to discover and study; a good example is the recent invisible bombs tech for Cyrax and CSZ DoctrineDark found this past month.

Add me on PSN: Bild-Slash; KILLA-Slash. We never got to play online in MK, but if INJ's netcode is really an improvement we shouldn't pass on this chance.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
So that's what your FB status update was about 1-2 months ago. Are you and YeraKOF the 2 remaining?

Don't put any pressure on yourself. I know many feel we are in a race to dish out content --be it strats, combos, tech--. But the truth is (and this is something everyone forgets) fighting games have years worth of material to discover and study; a good example is the recent invisible bombs tech for Cyrax and CSZ DoctrineDark found this past month.

Add me on PSN: Bild-Slash; KILLA-Slash. We never got to play online in MK, but if INJ's netcode is really an improvement we shouldn't pass on this chance.
Yeah. Me and YeraKOF are left. He's the more serious of the bunch so that's good. It has still been an upsetting experience losing the other guys.

REYTHEGREAT

MAYO, Injustice has a training mode that you can practice with anyone across the country. Im not sure how the netcode will be, but thats an option