What's new

Match Footage RedRaptor10 vs. EMPEROR_SCAR Skarlet Mirror Matches (online)

ryublaze

Noob
Great, nice use of u3. Next time get better quality video pleeaaaase x)
Sorry it's the best I can do here. I have my laptop right in front of my small tv so I have to play at an angle (you can see me on the left side in the reflection on the tv).

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
very nice...Only problem here is that neither of you could punish down slash...it literally NEVER got punished right other than 114. lol

very good games though.

ryublaze

Noob
very nice...Only problem here is that neither of you could punish down slash...it literally NEVER got punished right other than 114. lol

very good games though.
Yeah we were both getting away with a lot of online crap lol. Usually when my opponent blocks an up/down slash online I just let go of block and let them punish me. Vggs FCP/EMP SCAR

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Wow, thats some impressive skarlet play. I'm going to have to download this and apply it to my game

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Me and raptor are pressure whores lol instead of going 4 combo punishes we rather do mixups and build ton of meter :p lol
I actually think Skarlet's meta game is also based of that, the reward she gets from opponents who blocks highs is chip damage to build meter, like anyone in the game besides Kabal, and when they block low to avoid meter building BAM (overhead)

SaJa

FH_FenriR

very good games though.
+1, we need more f4/f3/b2 punisher.

However, online normal downslashs are truly 50/50 (no need enchanced one) and it's also harder to punish because of the delay input obviously.