What's new

Red Son Skins & The Joker Seen in New GameStop Preorder Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
A video that recently hit YouTube by MKIcevsFire shows what appears to be a short trailer that was playing at a nearby GameStop store. The trailer shows Solomon Grundy, a glimpse of Wonder Woman and a nice quick look at the Joker before Superman punches him in to the sky. If you went to your local GameStop, chances are you'll be able to check this trailer out in better quality in person.
Source: MKIcevsFire

Attachments

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i still have to check are the EU gamestops doing the pre order bonus thing,hope it is.
wonder if the battle edition will make it over EU also

JJocelot

Don't give up!
ARGH I can't take this anymore! Can somebod get on twitter and ask Boon or whoever when we can expect a new trailer?
All these unofficial reveals, hints and rumours are driving me CRAZY for some new freakin' info.

Seen this trailer when i went to pick up my copy of dmc wanted to share this with the community but didnt wanna seem like a total nerd recording the footage in the middle of gamestop lol

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Seen this trailer when i went to pick up my copy of dmc wanted to share this with the community but didnt wanna seem like a total nerd recording the footage in the middle of gamestop lol
Stay free. Scar/video camera mu 1-9. :) Oh yea, which album did you pick up?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
If there is one thing I think we can all agree with, is that this game seriously needs a redesign of the game box art. The current one is just hideous.

I totally agree.... Im totally okay with Joker being the focal point for the story, all indications are that the story centers around his evil BUT I dont like his big face in the center.. at first glance its just odd...

I actually think the Comic cover like this one would be better