What's new

Red Fight District, 22+23/10/2011, Amsterdam, Holland - Calling all EU MK Players!!

Satan1

Ice Pirate

!!Calling all Euro players!!

RED FIGHT DISTRICT
---------------------------->Amsterdam, Holland, Europe

Saturday 22 October

Tekken 6
Mortal Kombat
BlazBlue CS2
SFIII: Third Strike

Poules - Brackets - (Grand) Finals on the same day

Sunday 23 October

SSFIV AE
MvC 3
SSF II T

Poules - Brackets - (Grand) Finals on the same day

General info

Entrance: 15 euro
Participating: 10 euro per game
Paypal transfer costs: 1,54 euro
Timetable click HERE
For more info check the Red Fight District @ http://www.redfightdistrict.com

Tips for lodging:
This is a nice site if you want to come over and stay for the weekend, you can make it as cheap or expensive if you want!
---> http://www.dutch.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/Hostels/Amsterdam/Netherlands

P.S.: I ain't the organiser, just a messenger, so look at their website!!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
good name lol. its pretty close to me when thinking "europe" but its still 300 km away so sadly "no".
300km isn't that far, it's only approx. 3 hours by train or car. For me it's like 160 km from my hometown and it only takes 1.5 hours to get there.
A good thing is that you can stay in Amsterdam for the weekend, always fun!!

300km isn't that far, it's only approx. 3 hours by train or car. For me it's like 160 km from my hometown and it only takes 1.5 hours to get there.
A good thing is that you can stay in Amsterdam for the weekend, always fun!!
i did it before thats why i think the name is funny lol. but train and hotel alone will cost like 200-300 bucks and thats too much atm.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
i did it before thats why i think the name is funny lol. but train and hotel alone will cost like 200-300 bucks and thats too much atm.
True, it's about 200 bucks lodging, transport and entrance. But we're trying to book something with a few people so it's a bit cheaper...
There are some nice parties that weekend too! :cheers:

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i have friends in holland who want me to come, but i really cant afford the trip :(, seeing as its a flight and theres a tournament in england of similar scale a few days after, im gonna have to miss this one

Satan1

Ice Pirate
That's a pity... The more players, the better.
Succes with the tournament you guys are giving this week!!

True, it's about 200 bucks lodging, transport and entrance. But we're trying to book something with a few people so it's a bit cheaper...
There are some nice parties that weekend too! :cheers:
thx for the offer but forget it man, if i had work atm id really consider going but i dont so i cant come. but it says its the first tournment so i suppose therell be more? maybe you can have one in venlo? :bigsmile:

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Update on the MK players confirmed:

1. Emersion
2. BrainFreeze [UK]
3. GarRzeTT
4. DragonThug
5. Ruofan
6. Doku
7. Djack
8. Karanov
9. HazeOne [BEL]
10. Sasuga
11. Cyan [Germany]
12. Diek Stiekem
13. AssassiN [Belgium]
14. Nutrient [Ireland]
15. Savage [Hungary]
16. Morpheus
17. WorstGiefEver [UK]
18. StruC [Germany]
19. Blinxer
20. Dislexik [BEL]
21. Kyoko-Manjii

Current Pot Size: 210eu (17/10/2011)
First place: 147eu
Second place: 42eu
Third place: 21eu

For the other games (SSFIVAE, Tekken 6) there are some famous players incoming! (Un)Officially confirmed are:
V-Ryu [Switzerland] ->confirmed
Poongko [South-Korea] ->confirmed
Ryan Heart [UK] ->confirmed
Malekith [Holland] ->confirmed
Steve88 [Italy] ->confirmed

It looks like it's going to be a blast of a tournament, so I can recommend everyone to come over to Amsterdam and join the madness!!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
!!!ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT FOR ONLINE SIGN-UPS!!!

Common EURO/UK (and beyond)-players, all come to Amsterdam. To test your skills or just to meet up with other F.G. players!

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Subscribed! Something went wrong with paypal so i payed double for me while i wanted to pay for me and a friend and there is no email anywhere to contact them

Altaire

Noob
In this topic, we discover that Europe has much cleverer names for their MK tournies.

Shit America, get it together.

*And Canada.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Subscribed! Something went wrong with paypal so i payed double for me while i wanted to pay for me and a friend and there is no email anywhere to contact them
You got added to the list (they should've added you twice ;) ). I hope the contact info I send over is ok.
Are you staying in a hotel or something for that weekend or just coming over for 1 day?? 'cause I found a pretty sweet hotel deal today: http://www.weekendjeweg.be/hotels/nl/hotel-amsterdam/mystery-hotel-amsterdam-en-omgeving.html. It's around 40 - 45 euro's for a night/person, almost the same amount as you pay in hostel (and this deal has breakfast included!!)...

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
You got added to the list (they should've added you twice ;) ). I hope the contact info I send over is ok.
Are you staying in a hotel or something for that weekend or just coming over for 1 day?? 'cause I found a pretty sweet hotel deal today: http://www.weekendjeweg.be/hotels/nl/hotel-amsterdam/mystery-hotel-amsterdam-en-omgeving.html. It's around 40 - 45 euro's for a night/person, almost the same amount as you pay in hostel (and this deal has breakfast included!!)...
Yeah i contacted someone its settled now. Im only able to go 1 day. Looking forward!

Sasuga

Noob
There will be a lot more players also. Most people chose to sign up at the door, i guess.

Good job putting it up here, Haze!