What's new

Recommendations for USB Speakers

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Does anyone have any recommendations for USB-powered speakers that I can use for my Asus monitor / PS3 setup? I'm not really fond of the Asus speakers and it is a pain in the ass to adjust the volume through the menu. If possible, I'm looking for something with nicer sound quality than normal.

I'm looking to spend somewhere around $30 - $40

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well, I went ahead and bought them. Should receive them on Saturday, so we'll see how they turn out. It sounds like they should be nice for what they are, though...
Cool. I must admit, I am bit of an audio nut. I need something that will hit me back. You know how loud that (used to be mine lol) cab was at SB? it should be like that lol. Let me know how they are, and how to connect all this stuff too. <3

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Cool. I must admit, I am bit of an audio nut. I need something that will hit me back. You know how loud that (used to be mine lol) cab was at SB? it should be like that lol. Let me know how they are, and how to connect all this stuff too. <3
Well, I can tell you that these have been scoring low in the Bass department, if that tells you anything that you'd want to know.