What's new

Really excited for this game? Report on it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Are you psyched for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe? Have you followed all the press about it? Seen all the videos? Fapped to all the renders?

I'd love to have something up on the site detailing everything we know right now. I know I don't have time to do it but I am hoping someone here is itching at the chance to right an article on the game.

The article should be well written. It should cover facts about what we know, referencing legit sources. And it should include some visuals to go along with it. Screen caps of some of the vids, maybe modified clips to show off specific details. Video isn't necessary, but it would be cool. And, since the game has been on display a few times, chatting with some folks that have actually played it (as long as they actually know something about fighting games) and including their reactions would be awesome too.

If this sounds like fun, come up with a draft and send it to me. I want to put something up on the homepage and spread it around the net a bit. Almost all the media about the game so far is fanboy oozings. I'd love to see an article from the perspective of someone that plays games to win. This does not have to be an "I can't wait for this game!!!" article. I just want something real from someone that knows about fighting games.

I'd offer a cut of the advertising profits to the author, but as we have no advertising, and no profits, it'll have to be strickly for the credit ;-)