What's new

General/Other Reached a peak

skumz

I have reached a peak with catwoman. It ia like the stuff i have been using is no longer having the same effect on my opponents. How do I continue to improve with CW, have yall ever reached a peak with her, and how have yall got through it. Plz help me bc I want to continue playing her. Just want to know if their is light at the end of this tunnel. Plz CW fam, help!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Characters always evolve, no matter what FG.

The first thing to do is go into training. Go into training and look at all her strings, mess around and see if you can find a use for them. Just mess around and find out new stuff.

Are you ever coming out to Plano casuals? Offline casuals is the best way to level up for sure.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I know how you feel...I'm somewhat in the same boat with HawkGirl. However, with Catwoman, it's becoming more evident that this character has SOOO much tech and undiscovered tech it's exciting/frightening. The longevity of this character will be huge!

Shyguy

Ol_Jibbs
Watch Catwoman players. Unfortunately there aren't many, but watching others is how I always climb plateaus.

skumz

I know how you feel...I'm somewhat in the same boat with HawkGirl. However, with Catwoman, it's becoming more evident that this character has SOOO much tech and undiscovered tech it's exciting/frightening. The longevity of this character will be huge!
Yeah I know. We will see though. I love her so much.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2