What's new

re-launching

specifically with kabal and classic sub zero, but also in general.

when i try to re-launch after kabal's pop up, i just after them and my punch starter goes over them as they lay. Am I punching too early or late or do I have to wait before I jump?

while playing on XBLA some guy relaunched me with classic sub when i was nightwolf and i couldn't block it i was getting pissed

don´t know exactly if this can be on the UMK3, but i do releauncher with even the ninjas (male) and it´s unblockeable (ok, is not easy but it can be done)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Unblockable Relaunch guide -

Characters who can relaunch everyone:

Ermac
Human Smoke
Kano
Sonya

Kabal: The Robots, Sheeva, Sub, Nightwolf, Jax, Kung Lao, Sonya, Kabal.

Liu Kang: Jax, The Robots, Sheeva, Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Sub-zero, Kabal and Shang Tsung

Mileena: The Robots and Kung Lao (I don't think I've ever r'led Sheeva with her unblockable)

Reptile: Sheeva (must be done on the way up)

Sektor: everyone EXCEPT Sindel, Stryker, and the female ninjas (because even though they stand up from the JP he cannot combo them with an elbow midscreen to continue)

Sindel: The Robots, Sheeva, Kung Lao, unmasked Sub-zero, Jax, Nightwolf, Kabal

Stryker: The Robots, Sheeva, and Kung Lao

Sub-zero: The Robots, Sheeva, Kabal, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Jax, Sub-zero, Shang Tsung, Male Ninjas, Liu Kang, Sonya, and Kano

If there's anything missing or incorrect ded_ will point it out.

ded

Elder God
shock, i think mileena can relaunch sheeva like reptile relaunch, but i'm not sure, i've got it near the corner but mid-screen the early jp miss.

Ok, how often can you get a re-launch to work? Give me an approximate percentage.

I can successfully relaunch (with Kabal against male ninja if you need a specific) an opponent __ percent of the time.

ded

Elder God
with hsmoke and csub i always go for relaunch, sometimes with kabal, mileena, kano and sonya, thats it