What's new

Razer Sabertooth New Xbox 360/PC Controller

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Placed my order last night after watching this:

I currently use an Onza to play but this controller looks like an all-around improvement. It's also a definate alternative to buying a P.S. converter and controller as the d-pad looks very similar to playstation. also, the mechanical and flat 1-4 buttons are awesome to have. you can easily roll your fingers across them...

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
I just got razr onza tourney ed. 3 weeks ago

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2
That kinda sucks, this controller looks much better than the onza te, which is what I use. I would've waited 3 weeks but the release of the controller came out of nowhere.

AssassiN

Noob
I just got razr onza tourney ed. 3 weeks ago

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2
Oh man, I bought that controller a year ago.
It sucks for fighting games and only lasted a few months for me, after a few months my left thumbstuck was broken. Couldn't play with it anymore because it did random movements.

This one looks a lot more solid for fighting games, but if it breaks again after a few months I'd be pissed...

When will pad designers learn to get rid of those FUCKING slow back triggers? The shit is slow as fuck for fighting games. This is the pad I want. Forgive the MS paint rendering. lol. I posted this on SRK, hoping MarkMan will wise up, and make something like it.
Left triggers are unnecessary for fighting game pads. Not that this Razer pad is for fighting games, but below is the only way pads should be made. Hori FCP 3 was near perfect. The stiff dpad of the Hori was their fatal flaw.

Because this isn't a Fighting Game pad. I posted it because of the better overall DPad for MK players.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
The top two buttons near the shoulders are a nice touch. This is a better version of the onza I'd be interested in testing it out first.

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Well, mine came in today after waiting two weeks. No screwdriver. I don't know how that happens, but it didn't come with a screwdriver so i'm stuck with these stupid rockers on the back until they send one.

Noob
I honestly don't know why Sega hasn't re-created the Saturn pad for updated systems. Um... take my money x2 for each system.

Honestly though, I am interested in this pad. Looks like a good alternative to the PS pad and would be good to have on hand for tournaments if it plays well and has good durability.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I honestly don't know why Sega hasn't re-created the Saturn pad for updated systems. Um... take my money x2 for each system.

Honestly though, I am interested in this pad. Looks like a good alternative to the PS pad and would be good to have on hand for tournaments if it plays well and has good durability.
Gummo can mod a Sega Saturn pad for either system, or possibly dual modded. he is a god among us (sighs).