What's new

General/Other - Ravenous Ravenous Variation General Discussion

We're talking microscopically small
I'm talking like The jump at the end of b12 has increased range and speed which allows for new combos. Not extending the bite string leads to a standing reset. She heals more from that string. She gets more hit advantage from the pounces if she doesn't do the whole thing. Not saying she needs all of these things but they are all reasonable options to pick and choose from.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I'm talking like The jump at the end of b12 has increased range and speed which allows for new combos. Not extending the bite string leads to a standing reset. She heals more from that string. She gets more hit advantage from the pounces if she doesn't do the whole thing. Not saying she needs all of these things but they are all reasonable options to pick and choose from.
That all sounds reasonable and I think you and I actually talked about some of that in a previous thread.

Yoaks

A spaceman
So I found a Corpse Hop setup with Ravenous. I can't make a video but it's simple to understand.

After 21u4 on hit, just High Pounce. This will hop over your opponent and reverse their input and you can possibly followup with a combo if the opponent was trying to wakeup. Obviously they could be blocking once they get up but with their wakeup not coming out, it could throw them for a loop. Good thing Mileena has good hitconfirmable strings.

This is also 100% safe. But there is ways out of it however. For example. Your opponent can just wait and input the right way but it's something that you as the Mileena player probably shouldnt do to often on a competent player.

Edit: This wont work on dd inputs like Sektors Ex Flamethrower.
@ZeroEffect @TheGabStandard @EMPRESS_SunFire @1man3letters

Last edited:

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
The thing I dislike most about ravenous is the fact that F12B4 and F12 low pounce have different timing so you can fuzzy it. Same for F433 and F43 low pounce.