What's new

Question Raven Trait Vortex?

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Hi all,

I was messing around with Raven today, and found something interesting in training mode and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight.

In her trait Demon form she can air-teleport instantly after a jump-in 2-kick. I was seeing how many kicks I could land before she hit the ground and got up to 3 before the computer wouldn't let me do it anymore, but THEN I noticed that the opponent was staggered facing the wrong way and you could DB2+MB (or 2,2,2 DB2+MB) him to start another combo. The total damage I did was around 42%-46% and it seemed unblock-able. It's hard to test with a computer so I was wanting to know if anyone else could confirm her "Vortex" as being an unblock-able reset?

Please help...

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
This isn't a vortex or reset. Auto block just blocks on a set time or some shit. Jump tele pressure is a crappy gimmick that I abandoned a while ago. J1~tele looped 6 times is sexy as fuck though and can be a bit of a mind fuck as long as you only do j1 tele once.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Well I had the CPU on Auto block and it didn't block it. That's why I was saying I wasn't sure.

I did this combo/reset with trait up: JI2,tele,2,tele,2,tele,2, D1,DB2+MB, B3,J2,F22,D3

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
why mention loopoing it 6 times if u go on to say only j1 tele once?
Because its possible. If you're even going to so j1 air tele only do it like once in a set. It's a really crappy gimmick that like zoidberg said will get you aa'd

Owerbart

I miss you
I really tried to put the jump in teleport mixups into usage, I swear, I tried, we all tried...

But they are scrubby as damn.