Themyscira (Temple)

Worst
Metropolis(Rooftop and Street)
Wayne manor(Courtyard)
Batcave
Metropolis

Sami

Noob
Atlantis was always my favourite just for the middle-beam slide shenanigans with trait and teleport.

themiscyra temple is perfect unless you fight a power character. 3 re-usable background elements with huge damage that can be used for space control and unblockable OTG setup, plus the background bounce for some meter-saving. its annyoing when a power character destroys them though. and the tree throw is pretty worthless even though its 18%.

i was thinking batcave might be good too.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
themiscyra temple is perfect unless you fight a power character. 3 re-usable background elements with huge damage that can be used for space control and unblockable OTG setup, plus the background bounce for some meter-saving. its annyoing when a power character destroys them though. and the tree throw is pretty worthless even though its 18%.

i was thinking batcave might be good too.
The reason I put it in worst is because it isnt good vs. power chars. Otherwise it is pretty great.

(There are just a ton of power characters in the game heh)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
you can get a good setup from the electro thing. but yeah its really probably the worst.
The problem with that setup is it requires your opponent to be stupid enough to get hit by it in the first place. Unless you can OTG with it or something.

The problem with that setup is it requires your opponent to be stupid enough to get hit by it in the first place. Unless you can OTG with it or something.
well, if your a spacing genius you can b3 jf3~IA in every combo. just need to be at the point of the interactable when you jf3 him. (sadly you can not DS teleport after throwing an air interactable)

edit: i messed around with this and found out it only works with the fire thing on that map. any ideas?

ZalliX

Noob
My favorites would have to Themyscira, of course versus non-power characters. Controlling the mid point, with the flame turrets, also it has a BGB which is very good for Raven. The turrets open up a lot of options for punishing for going for the IAs, mind games, and footsies, very good stage agaisnt a lot of characters.

I choose Gotham Rooftops versus power characters, very large map, not a lot of abusive interactables, The corner interactables are very free to Pillars if you can predict that they're coming, and the Batsymbol and AC unit are very good get out of jail options.

Any stage is fine versus a non power character I'd say, I have seen a Green Arrow go nuts in Batcave hitting 80% combos though.
However, Power characters love to abuse, Metropolis is a lot better since fix, but Arkham, Luthor Labs can get really lame for Raven. Those ezpz tracking interactables for Power chars, and Raven doesn't get a lot out of them.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I think a good mix is Ferris Aircraft against power characters and Themyscira against non-power characters.

Outside Justice Hall is a good one universally for her though.

ZalliX

Noob
I enjoy Ferris as well, especially because you can empty void the canisters, simply jump the giant rocket smash, and rockets are pretty useless for power characters as well. However it is a small level, so it can be dangerous versus characters like Doomsday and Stuperman.