What's new

Question Raven Questions

Does anyone know the low string of Raven? Is b12 the only one? Also does anyone know of an overhead string? One that you could combo into the lift or something. Lastly does anyone know if Raven has a string that leaves her neutral or at advantage on block?

Lol, IF and a big IF her frame data is correct,

11 Back 2
Back 1, 3
223 (most + on block, 6)
F222
are strings 0 or plus on block. Also, shes safe on EVERY string BUT the overhead ender f2233 (-15)

b2
B3
F1
F3
Are all normals 0 or + on block

Jumping 1 is her only jump attack above 0 on block (+22)

As for lows, yes i think that's all she has, other than her sweep (d3, but is -7 on block)

Her overhead starters are not present in terms of strings, but you can jump for an overhead starter or use a universal launcher.

Thanks for the reply so quickly. I question if that frame data is correct, no offense is intended though. After Deathstroke's -26 on block I can never trust again.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Lol, IF and a big IF her frame data is correct,

11 Back 2
Back 1, 3
223 (most + on block, 6)
F222
are strings 0 or plus on block. Also, shes safe on EVERY string BUT the overhead ender f2233 (-15)

b2
B3
F1
F3
Are all normals 0 or + on block

Jumping 1 is her only jump attack above 0 on block (+22)

As for lows, yes i think that's all she has, other than her sweep (d3, but is -7 on block)

Her overhead starters are not present in terms of strings, but you can jump for an overhead starter or use a universal launcher.
the data for f2233 is wrong, it actually seems 0 on block, test it for yourself! :D

I seem to have pretty good luck catching people in the air with db2. But i might just be getting lucky.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Let's prod NRS for official frame data I guess. If the game displays it inaccurately, why not just give us the right info.

the data for f2233 is wrong, it actually seems 0 on block, test it for yourself! :D
I was just experimenting with this move before i read this.It definitely seems like its better than 0 on block.It seems as if she can pressure the hell out of her opponent with it. That data is totally wrong. I think this is her best string. she can go into another string as soon as she hits the ground.

The only thing I don't like about that string is that I can never get it to come out every time. I bet it has advantage too.
same here but Im getting better at it. I can do it by itself but Im working on doing it out of a dark transmission. I think you just gotta input it in fast as hell. My hand feels as if Im doing NDC's. lol

Owerbart

I miss you
Hey so what's the trick with getting f222 to connect after a j3? Seems like they fall too fast when I try it. :/
It's like a delayed JI3, also remember that raven floats, so the moment when she is on the ground again is a tad bit deceptive