What's new

Rapid Fire MGP,Bicycle Kicks,Sai Spams

This is how people cheat at mk2, it's lame as fuck. If you can do mgp , unlimited bicycle kicks without this then prove it. Record it on video.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
kingpdoubleR said:
This is how people cheat at mk2, it's lame as fuck. If you can do mgp , unlimited bicycle kicks without this then prove it. Record it on video.

MGP is not difficult to do on a standard controller. I choose not to do it based upon how lame the move is.

What I'm supposed to take your word for it? Make a video there's none on youtube, one is almost showing but it's all dark and it's pretty obvious he's using rapid fire.

X820

Noob
kingpdoubleR said:
What I'm supposed to take your word for it? Make a video there's none on youtube, one is almost showing but it's all dark and it's pretty obvious he's using rapid fire.
Oh no, not this shit again. .

It's possible, believe me.

And for the record: Sai spam is so easy to do, it has nothing to do with rapid button input.

CUKO28

Noob
Its very real man!
I know the concept of how its done but cannot do it at will. Im gonna try and see if i can make a quick legit HD video of it. Hopefully ill pop out 3 or more.
Im too hooked to Demons Souls so i might take a while. Anyone has this game? Jesus its hard but yet so dam addicting!!!

oh yeah I know the sai spam is easy to do I can do it. I'm on gta 4 xbox and 360 I got the new ballad game so add me if you wanna get down I got umk3 too. kingpdoubleR on xbox and ps3. I don't know why I put sai spams was with a rapid fire I was just bored so don't get your panties in a bunch. But jax and lui kang is easy with rapidfire my friend was on cod waw hard with that rapidfire so I tried it at his house and it's sooo easy I tried allot to do it with my hand the most I ever did was a 2 jax ground pound and that was all luck. I never did a bicycle kick like that

Tim Static

Adminerator
i've seen people do it on a stick. keyboard. controller.

none of which is modded.

Please dont start with that stupid scrub mentality, please.

D

david_GEM

I have no clue to do mgp and i've only done it twice by mistake because i was really trying to sweep right after. Wazz knows how to do that shit easy, he should probably make a vid

iammud

Noob
mgp/mbk can totally be done legit, but when you run across a player who's not very good and has it dialed... makes you wonder

ive done 7 mgp in a row once i guess it all depends on what mood im in lol...
I believe an arcade stick cant do any multis but i could be wrong its just what ive heard.

X820

Noob
real_talk718 said:
ive done 7 mgp in a row once i guess it all depends on what mood im in lol...
I believe an arcade stick cant do any multis but i could be wrong its just what ive heard.
A multi is button press, why wouldn't a stick be capable of this?

Oh and btw, it can be done on a stick lol :D