Noob
So ramadan is starting in few days

Get up like 3am eat food then open fast at 6pm-8pm

Ill also update this thread everyday. when to open the fast

Com on cmk guys join me in this month

wazz

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Not eating all day, then eating a lot at night is exactly how you shouldn't eat. I bet Muslim farts stink really bad during Ramadan.
Not really man. When the fast opens we jus eat normal and thats it were full up

wazz

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
What is the reason behind it? Is there a story to it, or just something you do?
In this month we think bout how the poor live/eat ect ect

anyways scheiss r u up 4 the Challenge

I know u can do it. scheiss ur a healthy man

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Im just gonna let you know that im gonna eat pork all week. So I doubt I will join you.

wazz

Noob
ninjalord said:
wazz, this does kinda sound like an attempt to convert people. in any event, have a good ramadan.
Thnx man

icestad said:
Im just gonna let you know that im gonna eat pork all week. So I doubt I will join you.
Enjoy. But maybe u can try fast one day huh

ScheissNussen said:
Your farts stink horribly during Ramadan. Admit it.
Ill let u know

ninjalord said:
wazz, this does kinda sound like an attempt to convert people. in any event, have a good ramadan.
Inviting you to fast with him is a sign of respect. At no point does he mention anything to do with the religion itself or the history behind the fast until someone asked.

I would say your comment is pretty disrespectful.

X820

Noob
IceyTruth said:
Inviting you to fast with him is a sign of respect. At no point does he mention anything to do with the religion itself or the history behind the fast until someone asked.

I would say your comment is pretty disrespectful.
How so?

Fasting is related to wazz's religion, chances are he wouldn't fast at all without his religion telling him to do so (especially in Wazz's case lol).

Personally I don't see why it's respectful to invite someone to not eat or drink during the day, then disrupt your sleep so you can catch up the damage.

I know a few guys who fast during ramadan and every year it's the same story, they're grouchy as fuck and hungry all day long.

No thanks :)

X820 said:
How so?

Fasting is related to wazz's religion, chances are he wouldn't fast at all without his religion telling him to do so (especially in Wazz's case lol).

Personally I don't see why it's respectful to invite someone to not eat or drink during the day, then disrupt your sleep so you can catch up the damage.

I know a few guys who fast during ramadan and every year it's the same story, they're grouchy as fuck and hungry all day long.

No thanks :)
Fasting itself isn't a religion....it is related to religion, but not an act that is restricted purely to a religion, hence my point stands that he does not mention religion until asked.

You don't think its a sign of respect to ask someone to join in something that means alot to you? I don't see how the effects of a fast deem whether its respectful or not.

Its not disrespectful to decline but to suggest someone is trying to convert I would say is. Imagine being invited to a Christian wedding in a church and turning around saying "stop trying to convert me" lolz.

ScheissNussen said:
If I thought wazz was trying to convert anyone, I would have trashed the thread.
Fasting doesn't even have to have anything to do with religion, people have done it since the beginning of time.

I kind of took it as him doing something and asking if we wanted to join him, and he was even polite enough to not tear my head off when I asked him stupid questions, that's how you know it wasn't religious lol.
This is what I was getting at :)

X820

Noob
I replied this afternoon but I never hit the post button because I was called away, I'm glad we can leave it at this..

8)

wazz

Noob
Fast will open at 8:38pm 2day

Mom made byrani rice and curry and rice pudding. I cannot wait. Its gana b awsome

wazz

Noob
scheiss u posh man ;D

This is wat am gana eat when i open my fast at 8:30pm

all moms home made food

Keema aloo (Mince meat curry wit potatoe)

Chapati