What's new

General/Other Rain UMK3 and Armageddon Costume

I and many, many other players think that Rain needs his UMK3 costume. I would also like to see his MK Armageddon costume 1 as dlc in Mortal Kombat (Mortal Kombat 9). I think it is ridiculous that he is the only male ninja in Mortal Kombat 9 not to have an alternate costume. I have heard several people say he needs more costumes.

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
the only thing i liked about armageddon costume is the hairstyle, if they implemented it in the current costume i guess he`ll end up boss, he is already just sayin`.

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
Totally. Every ninja in the game (plus Sonya) needs their UMK3 costume. Not sure about the Armageddon one though.

Espio

Kokomo
UMK3 costume yes and I would like Rain to get an unmasked alt like his Edenian ninja counterparts.

Give him dat Vega, pretty boy swag:cool:.

UMK3 costume yes and I would like Rain to get an unmasked alt like his Edenian ninja counterparts.

Give him dat Vega, pretty boy swag:cool:.
Rain is the only male Edenian in the game my friend.I think the only Ninja's that should get UMK3 or Trilogy skin is Rain, Scorpion,and maybe Reptile. I would have like to seen them give that skin to Ermac instead of the MK1 since he made his first offical Debut in UMK3 so it would make sense to give him that skin.If they gave it to anyone else like Sub-zero,Noob or Smoke's Trilogy skin i think it would be too much and Sub already has his mk3 skin as much as i want the masked version it just would be over done.

Nemesis240

yeah that's me in a Rain costume :p
UMK3 yesss!! I feel robbed that he wasn't available in the original game release. I'm sure he would have been an awesome addition to the story mode. They have a whole lot of other concept art costumes for Rain in the Making of Rain video (
) to use as a costume 2 design. I hope for a last DLC costume pack 2 with all UMK3 ninjas and mileena mk2 from the psVita