What's new

General/Other Rain Online (PSN)

It seems like his inputs are lagging. Like I can do 12f.4-dash-43-waterbubble easily offline, but when i go online the inputs seem to take lag. For example I was just in a match and even inputting a fatality was not going right. I would press back then forward and it would not do anything until a sec or two later. I never had a problem before with any other character dlc or in game. Are any of you guys having a problem with this?

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Yep, I and a few others I've talked to have had really bad input lag today (on Xbox). My guess is that the NRS servers are to blame.

King

Sig Maker
Well, all I know so far is that Rain's 1,1, F4 string is a frame trap online;you can keep spamming it and there's literally nothing the opponent can do about it. As far as lag goes, I've had it the whole time so its nothing new.

BTW, I saw you in a lobby and invited you Rave, but you declined. We needa have a battle of the sig makers. :bigsmile:

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
BTW, I saw you in a lobby and invited you Rave, but you declined. We needa have a battle of the sig makers. :bigsmile:
When was this? I'm definitely up for a game =P, just add me. I pretty much accept all challenges if I'm in the TYM room :fight:

King

Sig Maker
When was this? I'm definitely up for a game =P, just add me. I pretty much accept all challenges if I'm in the TYM room :fight:
It was about an hour ago and you were in the NetherRealm room I think. I also sent you that friend request.

All right, we should probably stop going off topic now lol.