What's new

Video/Tutorial Raiden Electric Hands Glitch

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I dont know if this is known already but I discovered this glitch recently, when you kill a character in a tag match using Electrocute, Raiden's hands continue to glow for a couple of seconds after the move ends.
They look totally badass

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
haha. sweet. ive seen that once before. wish his hands always looked like that. I've also seen raiden shake the opponent AT the screen before and it looks totally weird. don't know what causes that.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Also, in the 1P ladder, if you deal the final blow to Shao Khan using Sektor's flame, the flame stays on full blast throughout all the rest of his animations, up until the story ending begins. It looks hilarious and awesome, but it only happened to me once and probably isn't reproducible ..

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Also, in the 1P ladder, if you deal the final blow to Shao Khan using Sektor's flame, the flame stays on full blast throughout all the rest of his animations, up until the story ending begins. It looks hilarious and awesome, but it only happened to me once and probably isn't reproducible ..
Ive seen something like that happen a few times actually, one time I killed Shao Khan with Kung Lao's spin and Lao had the whirlwind animation around him all the way up to the ending.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Ive seen something like that happen a few times actually, one time I killed Shao Khan with Kung Lao's spin and Lao had the whirlwind animation around him all the way up to the ending.
HAHA yeah exactly! I wonder if I could find some others...