What's new

Raiden electric fly a little too fast? Or balanced?

Xyero

Noob
I like raiden as a character but online the electric fly seems a little too fast. It interrupts anything really, and is a great combo finisher. His teleport is wicked too. Opinon?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
The move is fast in general.

And Raiden is the God of Thunder, it should be fast. :raiden:

B W1zZ

Noob
The move is fast in general.

And Raiden is the God of Thunder, it should be fast. :raiden:
I agree, it's meant to be fast. In my opinion nerfing it would be kind of pointless...the only thing I would nerf is how far raiden recovers from the opponent on block when he fly's at that sweet spot mid-far ish screen. He should be open for a juggle every time it's blocked in my opinion.

Mickael

Noob
The one thing that annoyed me most with Raiden's superman push move was that ducking it was possible only 25% of the time for some reason.

And it seems like the same thing is happening here. why IS that?

Xyero

Noob
IMO taking a second look the electric fly is powerful, that's cool. But I think It would be better to make the teleport a little slower. It's so fast and some chars can't keep up at ALL.

DrDogg

Noob
Just about every character can punish Superman with a full combo. In addition, Superman doesn't lead to any guaranteed follow ups. I see no problems with it. There's a good risk/reward ratio.

oZii

Noob
IMO taking a second look the electric fly is powerful, that's cool. But I think It would be better to make the teleport a little slower. It's so fast and some chars can't keep up at ALL.
Just uppercut him. Just be alittle bit more defensive and punish teleport. There isn't anything wrong with radian. His moves are pretty much the same way they have been since MK 2.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK 9 will be fixed, and definitely far better then MKA and MKDC online....one on one it's not even close.

The KOTH rooms lag bad though.

But yeah, I don't think Raiden's flying push is too fast. Just block and anticipate it and punish him.

B W1zZ

Noob
MK 9 will be fixed, and definitely far better then MKA and MKDC online....one on one it's not even close.

But yeah, I don't think Raiden's flying push is too fast. Just block and anticipate it and punish him.
KOTH doesn't seem AS bad if it's privately hosted. Silent's room is usually smooth compared to the chat room games.

And yeah carelessly spamming superman is just asking to lose a match. It's easily punished.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sick of you.... go to a tournament already and quit trolling. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Matt, I love you (no homo), but come on...don't get him started...

Teleport needs to stay where it is. Any slower and it's useless. Raiden is already at disadvantage for using it on a neutral opponent.

Also, yeah...judging the move online is baaaaaaaaaad...

Raiden's Superman attack is fine, me and my friend was playing eariler and everytime he'd do that move I would punish it easily. With Online play though there's lag, and its hard to react when every button you pressing is coming out 1-4 seconds behind (hate playing under those delays).