What's new

Tech - Displacer Raiden 3 bar reset

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Can't they just uppercut or anti air you out of this? Looks cool but I'm not sure it's a safe option that's worth 3 bars. Raiden's crossover jump punches seem super inconsistent and unreliable to me. Jump 1 has good range on it. But jump 2 seems to have a really weak animation with a really short range. I whiff it constantly lol. But that could just be a me thing.

NewWorldOrder

Yung_CityBandit
Can't they just uppercut or anti air you out of this? Looks cool but I'm not sure it's a safe option that's worth 3 bars. Raiden's crossover jump punches seem super inconsistent and unreliable to me. Jump 1 has good range on it. But jump 2 seems to have a really weak animation with a really short range. I whiff it constantly lol. But that could just be a me thing.
Only found out cross ups don't work in this game lol, I'm use to injustice, that game was so dirty I loved it! First time playing mk got any tips?

timing is key with j hits , try hitting later and sooner for a2a

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
timing is key with j hits , try hitting later and sooner for a2a
Yeah j1 is decent for air to air. but I'm talking about crossover punches. His j2 seems to have tiny horizontal and tiny vertical range. J1 has a great horizontal range, but it has weak vertical range for crossovers. I think it's just how he's designed. Compare Raidens crossover j2 to scorpions. You'll see what I mean.