What's new

Quitting online ranked

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Online stats can be a kind of challenge for some people, just like the starlab. Please have some respect for them. You are just like those SF4 players saying "who cares about injustice" lol..
We can go further like that "who cares about kostumes ?" "who cares about losing a game ?" "who cares about giving such power to ragequiter ? (this actually gives one more reason for badmanners to leave a game..)".

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I know that if someone quits on me in a player match that it ruins my visible streak but I still get the bonuses.

Happened to me last night while on a 15 win streak. Guy was getting out played and rage quit. I got a loss for it and my streak was reset to zero. However, when I played a few games after that my streak bonuses continued.

I hope they do fix it where the person that quits gets a loss and the person that doesn't gets the win.

They should make it like Gears of War 2 where you couldn't quit without dash boarding.

Or better yet, make it so that when they quit they automatically drains all of their life resulting in a win for you like if you would let the timer run out. Almost like a surrender.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I don't understand how we can have so many online fighting games and yet a company in 2013 can still screw up just the design aspect of online/ranked so completely. Is this par for the course for NRS? Why?

Komatose

The Prettiest
Nemesis go back to mku lol
They are saying the same shit over there. The only difference here is that I can play with people who are actually GOOD at the game, like myself, so where I cause havoc matters not. Go fuck yourself. Besides, I like it here. That's why I've been posting a lot recently. Haven't logged in to MKU in... I don't know. Death, I like you, but you are a scrub, cry baby, Sonya whore cunt-face. Please never talk to me again unless I address you first or else you shall feel my wrath like no other.

Death

Noob
They are saying the same shit over there. The only difference here is that I can play with people who are actually GOOD at the game, like myself, so where I cause havoc matters not. Go fuck yourself. Besides, I like it here. That's why I've been posting a lot recently. Haven't logged in to MKU in... I don't know. Death, I like you, but you are a scrub, cry baby, Sonya whore cunt-face. Please never talk to me again unless I address you first or else you shall feel my wrath like no other.
<3