What's new

Quick Question about Revsion 1.2

Lars

Noob
Hi! Im sorry if this topic already has been made.
I was just wondering. What are the things you can do in Revsion 1.2 that you cant do in the current one.

Also what is Unikoriv Referri: Sans Power a reference to?

Hi! Im sorry if this topic already has been made.
I was just wondering. What are the things you can do in Revsion 1.2 that you cant do in the current one.

Also what is Unikoriv Referri: Sans Power a reference to?
I thought It was Too make The A.I. Stronger (skillwise) But i started too think you only do codes in versus, so im Not sure.

Lars

Noob
UNIKORIV REFERRI

Hi. Thank you very much, I was wondering what it meant and I thought of an anagram but couldn't figure out what it exactly meant. So yes, obviously it's the anagram for Vinikour Ferrier. But also, don't you think that the whole thing "unikoriv referri: sans power" must have some significance ? "Sans power" means "without energy" ; Unikor is a company that sells batteries... I mean, there must be a link, especially if you consider that the company was created in july 1995, short before the game was released. The whole thing is a pun. --Filouk 11:40, 30 June 2007 (UTC)

Well, I never heard of Unikor before you mentioned it in the articles. Having said that, if there is a link between the code and a battery company, I really don't think it is significant enough to put in the articles. Sorry. :) RobWill80 22:51, 30 June 2007 (UTC)

Go to www.unikor.com -I didn't know about that company either. Nevertheless, "referri" does mean "to be brought back", and there is a pun : you can translate "UnikorIV to be brought back : no power". If it were only a matter of anagram, why use the expression "SANS POWER" where "sans" is a French word and is really weird here ? Having said that, I really don't care if it's not in the article. Thanks again for the anagram, I don't think many people know about this anagram. Those MK testers were probably a bit tired and didn't work much and it was an ironic allusion to that. Those MK programmers have a true sense of humour. --Filouk 23:33, 30 June 2007 (UTC)

From usertalk on Wikipedia