What's new

Questions

HAMMER

Noob
I just did the exploit for the shrine heads. That's the only exploit I'm going to do.

I also equipped all of the characters with their tournament variations and also copied the name of the tournament variations. Can you change the cosmetics on these and they remain able to play on ranked? I heard ranked you have to use the tournament variations, tell me if I'm wrong though!! Also, same with the intros/win animations; if I change those would these still remain the tournament variations?

And in the Krypt. You have the "Forge" machine. I have not used it yet. What is its purpose and what items are needed from it to complete the Krypt?

I got Kronika's Amulet from the gambling statue. What is its purpose?

And Reptile; where is his locations after you reveal him in Goro's Lair?

And the spiders, the first one I killed gave me the routine D'Vorah skin; is there a reason to kill more?

What is the Noob Saibot 30/30 A.I. ratio to farm for currency?

Also, how do I unlock those gold chests with no label?

Ya, I know there is a Krypt FAQ, but I don't feel like reading that shit. We're in the microwave age now, right? :DOGE

Thanks in advance to those who reply with properly answered questions!!

HAMMER

Noob
Augments, where and why should I equip them? Do they work on tournament variations and do they work online?

HAMMER

Noob
How do I use Time Crystals? And what is their purpose? I saw you can buy Brutalities with them; but, I don't see where to use them.

And the best way to farm for HEARTS / SOULS?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
How about googling/youtubing this stuff? You don't wanna read the Krypt FAQ but you wanna read our posts?

HAMMER

Noob
So, instead of answering my questions you want to deflect with some bullshit sideshow comments. Why not ignore the thread if you don't want to answer this shit like any reasonable person does?