What's new

Question to the Sektor community.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
After NEC would you all find it worthful and/or helpful for me to create a detailed compendium including everything I have learned about Sektor throughout my tournament history? There are a few new things I want to use at NEC and don't what shown until then; including a corner infinate and something that grants a ton of advantage on block, opening up new block string opprotunities.

The other thing I would like to discuss with the Sektor community is his one big weakness that any character can take advantage of; and how we Sektor players will need to completly adjust our gameplay once this is more widly known.

I don't want to waste time going over combos and pokes - this video would be for us who have been using the character and contributing information for quite some time.

That said, sometimes this information is best kept secret so we can blow people up and leave them non the wiser. If interested in this information let me know; I'd love to discuss the future of this character, and help out those who have done the same for me.

The other thing I would like to discuss with the Sektor community is his one big weakness that any character can take advantage of; and how we Sektor players will need to completly adjust our gameplay once this is more widly known.
Could that be that his 12b1 and b34 strings could both be interrupted when crouched? :) I haven't seen many people try to interrupt those strings.

Crathen

Death is my business
PM me when you're back from NEC , i've got some decent tricks/techs but i'm still in the lab searching for something really worthy to share , the major advantage on block i already know and for the corner infinite i've got an idea ... ;)

Crathen

Death is my business
Well i've tested ( with my sparring partner ) yesterday my assumption about the block infinite and turns out it's a CPU training mode glitch , if STH has another one i'm waiting for him to speak about it.

I still have some nice HM techs ( and others things ) in my pocket wich will eventually be discussed for this community guide.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Working on a video throughout the next few days. Lost my camera somewhere so I'm using my cellphone - which is actually pretty good quality so far.

A few people have managed to get out of what I thought was a 100% corner infinite at NEC. So far the only two characters that I know can get out of this are Mileena (shouldn't be surprised) and Cyrax. That said, if Mileena can get out of it, I'm sure Sonya and Kitana can as well; yet no Sonya or Kitana player was able to. I tested this on over a dozen people at NEC; some unbeknownst to them.

WinterWars and Death were the two people who got out of this.

n9195v

Noob
Working on a video throughout the next few days. Lost my camera somewhere so I'm using my cellphone - which is actually pretty good quality so far.

A few people have managed to get out of what I thought was a 100% corner infinite at NEC. So far the only two characters that I know can get out of this are Mileena (shouldn't be surprised) and Cyrax. That said, if Mileena can get out of it, I'm sure Sonya and Kitana can as well; yet no Sonya or Kitana player was able to. I tested this on over a dozen people at NEC; some unbeknownst to them.

WinterWars and Death were the two people who got out of this.
Got out of what?

Hey is the video on Sektor in general or just on the new Sektor tech? I hope it's a full Sektor guide! Also I hope you get a chance to talk about the differences between human and cyber Sektor like the 122 string hit box.