Who will win

• Superman

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Green Arrow

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Wait a minute...is Superman's weakness the color green or just green space rocks?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I actually haven't. Been meaning to, but I've never gotten around to all those damn back episodes. I didn't watch from the start because I imagined it was going to be pretty awful but suddenly i see rave reviews everywhere.

shaowebb

His weakness is

having his wife and baby murdered along with his entire city getting nuked, and then the government kidnapping his parents.
So wait. Your saying that painting my whole outfit green all these years, my arrows, AND my bow never gave me an edge on this guy? The same guy who punches folks into space like its a bodily function?

Ollie's getting my vote. Hell, in one alternate future, he nails Supes with a kryptonite arrow WITH ONE FUCKING ARM. If that's not badass, I don't know what is.

shaowebb

Ollie's getting my vote. Hell, in one alternate future, he nails Supes with a kryptonite arrow WITH ONE FUCKING ARM. If that's not badass, I don't know what is.
Do you know how expensive Kryptonite is? IM NOT MADE OF MONEY! Its a rough economy and in case you hadn't noticed from my track record I aint Batman. That guy buys stuff just to have it! Shark repellant? SERIOUSLY?! IN THIS ECONOMY! And he goes and spends just as much money on all his sidekicks too! Look at me. I don't go spending a fortune on my sidekicks and they all turned out fine without me having to buy their love!
*except for that one who ended up a junkie and the hooker with aids who no one wanted on their team*

I thought I had this by painting my ass green all these years should it ever come up and now they tell me I gotta go and take out a mortgage on my Cave to afford to even fight this guy? I don't wanna duke it out with him I just want to stop him from punching my mustache out my ears! Well no sir. No sir I tell you. Old GA aint gonna go and start blowing money on things like moon rocks now. I'll just deal with this the way I always do.

Wait to get wrote back to life in the next sales lull and start networking my bank accounts and will all my assets into a trust fund signed to myself in the event I come back to life again.

See you next Crisis guys.

...ask me to shell out eight figures just to throw rocks at a God damned space boy scout. How the hell am I even supposed to know its gonna work till its my arrow on the line? Likely get ripped off by some mexican selling me rocks on the corner and then I'd be broke AND dead...grumble grumble grumble...

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Which one of these two can shoot out laser beams, fly, is indestructible damn near, freeze things, and bench press planets? Cause I wanna pick that one to vote for

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Much like others here I love Green Arrow.

Which is why I feel so very bad when he, quite understandably, gets destroyed by Superman.

If Wonder Woman doesn't beat Batman I weep for humanity

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Much like others here I love Green Arrow.

Which is why I feel so very bad when he, quite understandably, gets destroyed by Superman.

If Wonder Woman doesn't beat Batman I weep for humanity
She will... Hopefully that will dissuade people somewhat from swarming the online with him like they did with scorpion..but they prob still will ;_;

shaowebb

Okay I got this. I GOT THIS. It is expensive as fuck to buy a kryptonite arrow...but what if I got a magic arrow! Okay are there ANY magic users revealed in this game yet so I can hit them up with the old Ollie charm for some magic for my arrows? Any at all? Maybe if I just rub my bow up and down Shazam's carcass from round 1...

Ol Oliver should've looked at the brackets, seen that Superman was most likely going to come up against him, and said "Nuh uh, no way. Go on bird lady, you can face the big blue Kryptonian."