What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner Quans New Overhead Launcher Combo Video! up to 57%!!

gam224

The world's least hype player
Well quan is top 5 now... I had respect for quan players. the back 2 is reasonable but not the 6 frame down 2. The only thing quan needed IMO is super armour on his Warlock down forward 1 other than that he was fine.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm not shitting on Quan, as I love him as a character, but I'm really not understanding why NRS would buff him when he was already an excellent character. Meanwhile, Kenshi remains Garbo Johnson and Kano lost his buff already that made him viable. I know not every character is meant to be top tier, but some decisions they make are just baffling.

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm not shitting on Quan, as I love him as a character, but I'm really not understanding why NRS would buff him when he was already an excellent character. Meanwhile, Kenshi remains Garbo Johnson and Kano lost his buff already that made him viable. I know not every character is meant to be top tier, but some decisions they make are just baffling.
Yeah I kinda agree. Quan is the most perfectly balanced character unfortunately they were not able to do it with the rest of the cast. But not as many were as vocal with their issues as the quan community