What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Quan Chi Quan vs liu and shinok is bad for quan

tra101

Noob
liu b12 stuffs my wake up and shin imposter is op on quan, what is quan best options against both anything plz

Shinnok = guess right punish with 21 or 14, NJP hes Teleport as soon as u see the purple stuff on the teleport, zone him out.

Lui= zone im out, zone him out , Zone him out.

tra101

Noob
Shinnok = guess right punish with 21 or 14, NJP hes Teleport as soon as u see the purple stuff on the teleport, zone him out.

Liu zone game is not bad and his low fireball always trades, ima have to look more in that match up

Liu zone game is not bad and his low fireball always trades, ima have to look more in that match up
Lui can zone but scorcerer has the armor pool to beat any zoner in the game the trade is always in ur favor, Summoner has the bat to zone which gives u plus frames which also grants a free ground burst or a mb ground burst which gives u a free ground burst. you can also jump and do a instant air skull and send the bat while ur coming down and if the opponent respects ur options u get a free Ground burst/mb Ground burst.

tra101

Noob
What's Quan's best punish against Liu Kang? I have a hard time getting any momentum going against a decent opponent.
Ive play the quan vs liu 100s of times what i found best is warlock, spacing is key as well from the right distance you can either a portal scoop or overhead him he has to guess and you can zone him as well with portal kick and when he pushes forward hit him with the skull, thats all i know now any other tips would be great