What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Quan Chi X-Ray glitch

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
That's pretty wacky, but I'm willing to bet that it has something to do with Test Your Luck modifiers.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
*watches*
"Hmm...well I don't see what he's talking about yet..."

BOOOOOOOOOM!

O_O
"Where...where did he go? Why did he do THAT!? OH GOD WHY IS HE INVISIBLE AND STUCK AT FULL METER!?!?!?!?!"

*watches*
"Hmm...well I don't see what he's talking about yet..."

BOOOOOOOOOM!

O_O
"Where...where did he go? Why did he do THAT!? OH GOD WHY IS HE INVISIBLE AND STUCK AT FULL METER!?!?!?!?!"
It would be crazy if this was the actual game. It's just Test Your Luck mode though. I think he has infinite meter and explosive kombat or something on, and for some reason he exploded. He could still use his specials because they are tied to the variation and not the actual character model, maybe. So he couldn't be hit, but could use his specials. Just a guess though.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
It would be crazy if this was the actual game. It's just Test Your Luck mode though. I think he has infinite meter and explosive kombat or something on, and for some reason he exploded. He could still use his specials because they are tied to the variation and not the actual character model, maybe. So he couldn't be hit, but could use his specials. Just a guess though.
oh thank GOD. I was just imagining that happening with Wonderchef in Northwest Majors and imagining the salt flow...