What's new

Combo Video - Quan Chi Quan Chi "It Could Kill" Combos 44-54%

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Good shit, was looking for something to spice up my combos a bit and in sorcerer and really Quan in general you usually have 2 bars if things are going well so this should come in handy.

EDIT: Did you find anything off B2? That seems to be the most consistent starter for me since f212 is mid and b324 is a short ranged low that I usually use meter on to make safe anyways.

Seems like you can use similar logic to your combos, for instance you can do B2 xx Close EX Rune, Run 4 xx Mid EX Rune, Run trance jip 2122 14 close rune and you get 46% for two bars, 51% with 3 bars in that same 1/3 screen range of the corner that you feature in the video.

Last edited:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
EDIT: Did you find anything off B2? That seems to be the most consistent starter for me since f212 is mid and b324 is a short ranged low that I usually use meter on to make safe anyways.
Actually I´m really starting to believe that F212 is one of Quan´s best tools in Sorcerer. I´m gonna do a little write up on it soon.

Cool, was looking for that certain thing that made Warlock hurt like Summoner. Maybe now I won't get second place in this next tournament because of friggen Ermac, because I'll have a reversal/wakeup option now!