What's new

Quake Champions ..

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
If anybody on here plays QC, I'm looking for somebody to train w/ 1v1 FG style. If you're into shooters at all, I highly reccommend this game. I know Ketchup did some commentary for it a little while back, it's f2p now and honestly I think MK and Quake go together like perfectly. I've been searching long and hard for some actual legit FPS that isn't just rng or team nonsense and this is the one, it's starting to take off and get some steam. Anyway, hmu on here if you do play and want to duel practice.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Was playing this recently and will second that it's a really fun game. I'd add you on there but I only play instagib with friends from time to time, no interest in 1v1 matches to get good.

Was playing this recently and will second that it's a really fun game. I'd add you on there but I only play instagib with friends from time to time, no interest in 1v1 matches to get good.
I play Quake since Q1, can't say I'm a pro gamer but I like the way QC is going. Yeah, it has technical issues and community isn't so big, but it's still worth playing in 2019.