What's new

punishing kano's upball online?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

d1~lift immediately after blocking the ball. Like, hit him on the way down from it. Won't work if he's already landed.

It's possible, just hard. Helps if you anticipate.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Good luck punishing Kano's upball online with ANY character. Usually only the grab works, but sometimes when you chance it you find yourself having another upball stuffed down your throat.

I've never tried punishing it with Ermac before, but the Teleslam seems fast enough to work, so you might try that.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Good luck punishing Kano's upball online with ANY character. Usually only the grab works, but sometimes when you chance it you find yourself having another upball stuffed down your throat.

I've never tried punishing it with Ermac before, but the Teleslam seems fast enough to work, so you might try that.
ud think that, right? Online upball might as well b safe. Unless u anticipate it upball is pretty much safe

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
your gonna have to eat upballs for a while before u get de timing but yeah if all else fails d1 lift

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i just go for throws, yeah he can tech it but the average kano user online doesnt know that, lol

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
There in my opinion is really no real way to punish it but what i do is when he lands i go into a d+1 to hit confirm into a Force lift. I dont wanna do a force push because i play rush down on kano mainly because he plays far range at least alot of kano players do lol.