What's new

PSP mortal kombat online?

Does anyone know of a program that lets you play adhoc psp games over the internet? Sorta like Gamespy or xbox tunnel but for the PSP. I know gamespy lets you play LAN games over the internet but no one uses that anymore.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Back when the PSP came out there was a way to use Macs with airport cards as a way to connect PSP's ad hoc across the internet.

It worked to an extent but I don't know if anybody ever got it going really well. And it depended on a glitch in the mac that would make it not show to the Mac user that that the PSP was connected to it and accessing the internet.

Ok, I have a question about this.

When someone asks a question on these boards, that has possibly been answered before they are told "Use the search function". And when someone bumps an old thread they are frowned upon or infracted.

What exactly do you want people to do in this scenario? Not talk on the boards at all?
I second what this retard says.

I second what this retard says.
OMG don't call him a retard!

Actually I see your point PoopyNuts. I don't know why posting in old threads or "bumping" is frowned upon in many forums. I however did not infract him because he bumped an old topic, I did it because it was dumb comment. Who types "bump" and runs off? At least ask a question or something.

BTW the 1 point will wear off in a week, I just hate to see home_boy start "bumping" all the topics in the general board. (No offense brosky, we all love you!)

dubson

Noob
There is a difference in bumping and old topic thinking its amusing like a 3 year old and bumping an old topic because you seriously have a question or wonder the same thing.

If you want to bump an old topic because you wonder the same or have a question in regards to the same topic then state so when you bump it. It's not that hard.

I just hate to see home_boy start "bumping" all the topics in the general board. (No offense brosky, we all love you!)
lmao

Does anyone know of a program that lets you play adhoc psp games over the internet? Sorta like Gamespy or xbox tunnel but for the PSP. I know gamespy lets you play LAN games over the internet but no one uses that anymore.
Would be cool if there was. I wish midway arcade treasures for psp had online play.