What's new

PSN Kombat Pass Workaround?

iammud

Apprentice
It's happened, my 2 day free trial has expired. I'm absolutely pissed that Netherrealm/WB hasn't paused the service of this stupid Kombat Pass feature 'til the store is restored.

So, has anyone found a workaround for this? I'm about to try creating a new PSN account, and see if it'll let me start a new trial. Otherwise it's off to the store to trade this in for a 360 copy, and a lame live subscription.

*Edit - Just create a new PSN account. You won't get any of your saved stuff, but you'll get online at least.

jesse89202

Apprentice
I'm pissed too.. and I was having a blast.. my trial ends today. :(

Since psn store is still down I don't think there is a workaround. I'm popping out Uncharted 2 and MKII soon.

mud said:
It's happened, my 2 day free trial has expired. I'm absolutely pissed that Netherrealm/WB hasn't paused the service of this stupid Kombat Pass feature 'til the store is restored.

So, has anyone found a workaround for this? I'm about to try creating a new PSN account, and see if it'll let me start a new trial. Otherwise it's off to the store to trade this in for a 360 copy, and a lame live subscription.
Don't get too excited, spending the extra money only to find out how laggy it is is just going to piss you off even more. You might as well wait for the patch and see if the store's back up by then.

iammud

Apprentice
TerryMasters said:
Don't get too excited, spending the extra money only to find out how laggy it is is just going to piss you off even more. You might as well wait for the patch and see if the store's back up by then.
Is the netplay worse on 360? I was fine (for the most part) with it on PSN.

IceyTruth

Apprentice
I'll have to use an alternate account then. Online play is laggy for the most part, why on earth WB/neatherealm thought it would be clever to go with gamespy I'll have no idea.