What's new

PS3 to 360 converter

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Hey guys anyone knows where i can find a good ps3 to 360 converter ? I have an upcoming tournament and i really need one cause MK will be played in X360 console. So if anyone could give me any info i would really appreciate it. Thnx in advance :).

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah look for pretty much any crossfire converter, i know play asia has them but they are kind of pricy but im sure you can find them somewhere else.
I used to have one and they work beuatifully.
Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hey guys anyone knows where i can find a good ps3 to 360 converter ? I have an upcoming tournament and i really need one cause MK will be played in X360 console. So if anyone could give me any info i would really appreciate it. Thnx in advance :).
Stop using PS3 dual shocks! Banned by Evo and should be banned from all tourneys.

Get a Dual Shock 2 and one of these: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?6418-PS2-to-360-Converter-by-eTokki

Zero lag/input delay. This is your best option.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow simply wow thats deep. Thnx for bringing this to my attention Tim i didnt know it at all. Really appreciate it. I check out the link you gave for the converter and go unbury my PS2 controller :). Thnx again.
Np

and like i try to tell everyone else....just drop the DS3 and get the PS2 pad and the PS2 to PS3 converter and the PS2 to 360 converter so you know and are used to the PS2 pad, and with both converters, doesnt even matter which console the tourney is using. You are set. :coffee:

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Man i bought the inpin converter and the 360 and a ps2 brand new pad... nothing but problems with both. Characters move on their own sometimes. If you press the dpad very lightly it doesn't register your inputs but it does on a ps3 controller with no converter. I found the inpin to be worse though when it comes to malfunctioning. Yesterday it was literally dash blocking on it's own. I'm returning it asap and going to use a ps3 controller and take the bluetooth part out of it.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Also i bought a used ps2 pad just to make sure it wasn't the pad. It wasn't. The converters are just buggy.
I use the both the PS2 to 360 and PS2 to PS3 from Etokki.com and they are both fine. The only issue is occasionally if you nudge the analogue stick it will walk that direction without pressing anything. This is rare however and quickly resolved by unplugging and reconnecting. A permanent solution is to simply remove the PS2 analogue sticks or use a PS1 controller. Since I experience the problem so rarely I don't feel the need to do this.

NKZero

Noob
I use the both the PS2 to 360 and PS2 to PS3 from Etokki.com and they are both fine. The only issue is occasionally if you nudge the analogue stick it will walk that direction without pressing anything. This is rare however and quickly resolved by unplugging and reconnecting. A permanent solution is to simply remove the PS2 analogue sticks or use a PS1 controller. Since I experience the problem so rarely I don't feel the need to do this.
im not really in a position atm to fix myself with all these converters and what not so would you mind getting me a ps2 controller that in turn converts into whatever console you plan to use at that tournament in Stevenage? if you trust me, you could buy it now and I will pay you back. im abroad atm and doing work experience so i cant really get into this. if you can do it i would be most grateful. if not, no worries.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
not kidding it was dash blocking on it's own.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
im not really in a position atm to fix myself with all these converters and what not so would you mind getting me a ps2 controller that in turn converts into whatever console you plan to use at that tournament in Stevenage? if you trust me, you could buy it now and I will pay you back. im abroad atm and doing work experience so i cant really get into this. if you can do it i would be most grateful. if not, no worries.
We'll have at least 2 x PS2 to 360 converters as both Strykie and myself use them. I have a spare PS2 pad too if you need one. I'd recommend you try and buy them however as you be surprised how different a PS2 pad feels after using a PS3 one. Its bigger, a different shape, the triggers are different and the d-pad is different. Even the buttons are more raised.

NKZero

Noob
We'll have at least 2 x PS2 to 360 converters as both Strykie and myself use them. I have a spare PS2 pad too if you need one. I'd recommend you try and buy them however as you be surprised how different a PS2 pad feels after using a PS3 one. Its bigger, a different shape, the triggers are different and the d-pad is different. Even the buttons are more raised.
if you have a spare Ps2 pad then that would be great (if you wouldn't mind me using it). also i did use Strykie's one in the casuals a few weeks back and i had no problem adjusting but yeah i should get around to buying one. well in any case if you have a spare converter then great but would you mind getting me one online (or however you do it) then i'd pay you when i see you on May 26th? i'll let you know if i buy a ps2 pad or not.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
pote ine to tournoua?

nvm,molis ida to date lol.