What's new

PS3 player list

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Any and all PS3 players that are sure they are getting this game (pre-ordered or not), post your user name here. From the MK2 players to everyone else. I'll start the list.

IDreamcatcherI
IceyTruth
xMichalex (Disciple)
DCIguy01
xAnnunaki (yugimonz)
Vassago187
ectonaut (Kaz)
DaveOelectro (Davey 8000)
AC_1984MK (AC1984)
CrazySlasher27
raindog505
dookiebrain
Srananbadman (Skillz)
ZaQcmk (ScheissNussen)
xlGematria-lx
Dark_Rob316
BMF_KRAYZIE_BONE
Gamin_Guru
JJvercetti1

Psn - IceyTruth
Euro

No confirmation on whether there are split servers for different countries. If it is then I will only be able to play euro players :-(

X820

Noob
IceyTruth said:
Psn - IceyTruth
Euro

No confirmation on whether there are split servers for different countries. If it is then I will only be able to play euro players :-(
The MK9 system will find players as close to you as possible by default for lag purposes.
But, all regions will be able to play with each other, as stated by Hector in an interview.
I'll see if I can find it.

X820

Noob
Had to go through 2 other forums...

Hector explained that all of that was pure misundestandings and mistranslations, and that he NEVER said those things. He also explained that the "region block" thing was a hude misunderstand, where he actually said that the "Match Making" online mode would just SEARCH for players close to you in order to prevent lag. That's all! He also said that we'll be able to play against ANY PLAYER in another continent without any restriction.
Source:

Click here

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
X820 said:
The MK9 system will find players as close to you as possible by default for lag purposes.
But, all regions will be able to play with each other, as stated by Hector in an interview.
I'll see if I can find it.
This is great to know. Unfortunately there will be lag, but it's nice to know you can play anyone at any time.

X820

Noob
DCIguy said:
This is great to know. Unfortunately there will be lag, but it's nice to know you can play anyone at any time.
There most definitely will, how much or how bad is dependent on many factors though, we'll see.

Ah excellent news! It would seem really silly not to be able to play who you want. Thanks for the info.

Also dreamcatcher...my Psn Id is all one word, no space in the middle.

Kaz

Noob
Dreamcatcher said:
Hey Kaz I added you and I saw you play a bit of Black Ops. I'm on there all the time so feel free to hit me up for some games if you like.
Yeah man for sure, I usually just hop between black ops and mk2. I'll send you an invite next time I'm playing

I probably won't be playing online much for the first couple of days. Going to work on the challenges, training modes, arcade and story to build some chops before I get online.