What's new

PS3 MK9 Fight Stick

Hello, I bought the MK9 PS3 fight stick about 2 months ago and love it, but now there is a connection problem. A few times every match, including against the computer, my controls will be lost for about 3 seconds, which is enough to get you killed. This doesn't happen with the D pad controller. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
are you sure the stupid usb chord isnt coming unplugged just a little bit... mine does that all the time
Hello, I bought the MK9 PS3 fight stick about 2 months ago and love it, but now there is a connection problem. A few times every match, including against the computer, my controls will be lost for about 3 seconds, which is enough to get you killed. This doesn't happen with the D pad controller. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Dark_Rob

Noob
I don't think so, I did press it in a few times to be sure and still had the problem, unless its loose for some reason.
Its the mini USB jack on the stick. It was a common problem with the PDP sticks. Im not sure how to fix it because it never happened to any of mine.

LesMore

My dog jumped up when someone came to the door and totally jacked the Achilles heel of my stick, the mini usb port. I personally wish they wouldn't have used that design. Otherwise it might be the finest video game peripheral object that I have ever bought, oh and the buttons and stick will make you want better quality after awhile, but they work...
I am sending mine out to get modded sometime soon, cause I am tired of that USB jankiness...

My dog jumped up when someone came to the door and totally jacked the Achilles heel of my stick, the mini usb port. I personally wish they wouldn't have used that design. Otherwise it might be the finest video game peripheral object that I have ever bought, oh and the buttons and stick will make you want better quality after awhile, but they work...
I am sending mine out to get modded sometime soon, cause I am tired of that USB jankiness...
Where are you sending it?

LesMore

well I live in chicago and I am having a guy do it locally.
I also had a guy make me a stick from this site his name is Snarfulz, search him and message him. He did a real good job.

Or go to www.Shoryuken.com go to the tech forum and look at the stickied posts at the top of the page. One of those has a state by state breakdown of people who can do it for you...

LesMore

1. also you could just post in this forum asking for someone to do it.
  2. this site is alot better than Shoryuken.com if you ask me...good luck