What's new

PS3 controller for Xbox 360

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Does anyone know of any controller converters or any controllers that are in the shape of a PS3 controller for the Xbox? I'm currently getting Injustice for Xbox because that's what most of my friends are getting it on, but I play much better on a PS3 controller.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I don't know of any actual converters for ps3 to 360, but you could look into the 360 controller with the transforming d-pad. I got the original silver one mainly for a friend of mine who primarily plays Ps3. He really loves it.

Amazon link

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Does anyone know of any controller converters or any controllers that are in the shape of a PS3 controller for the Xbox? I'm currently getting Injustice for Xbox because that's what most of my friends are getting it on, but I play much better on a PS3 controller.

I have this usb gamepad, works perfect in ps3 but the material sucks, I transplant his plate to an original xbox joy case, is the one I use for ps3 tournaments

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I've been using the SFXT Madcatz fightpad for MK and loving it so far. For mine for $20 off of Amazon a few weeks ago and so far it blows away the 360 controller.

ImaTree

The bat breaker...and bat player :p
I would suggest looking into the Cronus adapter. I use that to play MK and if you have it plugged in rather then wireless it works almost flawlessly.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I have this usb gamepad, works perfect in ps3 but the material sucks, I transplant his plate to an original xbox joy case, is the one I use for ps3 tournaments
He meant the other way.. PS3 to Xbox not Xbox to PS3...

TBH I'm surprised some fighting game players don't just tolerate the Xbox Pad but prefer it...

daddydab32ho is one of those players too.. Weird.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Just buy an airflow controller at best buy. The fan button will break but for $29.99 I belive, I have no complaints. The d-pad is a little smaller but you get used to it. I main Kabal and love it.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)

LEGEND

YES!
i recently got a universal converter off amazon and a PS2 controller for under $30 total and i haven't had any lag or issues with the controller.

The converter needs a wired 360 controller for Ps2-360 to sync though. All you need to do is plug it in once and it works so i don't find it to be that much of a hassle. Any kind of wired 360 controller works for this function even off brand

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Adapter-XBOX360-PS3-PS2-USB/dp/B0089OBLDO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364846151&sr=8-1&keywords=universal+converter+for+ps2