What's new

PS3 --> 360 Converters?

Yo

What are the best PS3 --> 360 converters? Must be 100% lagless and tournament quality. Getting a PC/PS3 hitbox, need it to be able to work on 360 as well.

WTF. I am asking for a converter recommendation/endorsement and everyone is essentially telling me I am stupid for not buying a dual mod hitbox.

If you are not going to be productive please don't post in my thread. I am looking for real answers here.

If I were to spend money on iffy converters, which might even function differently because HitBox can SOCD, I'd rather invest in a Mod/MCZ Pad.

HAN has my dual mod I traded to him, maybe he'd sell it.

GhosT

Noob
I didn't know. I would have bought from you had I known... the last guy I talked to trying to sell one wanted over 200 dollars, ridiculous
I dont try and sell anything on tym anymore, last few things i tried to sell. (TE sticks) nobody had any interest so i just gave up on selling them.

I know dual mods are more expensive but they are like 200 brand new. Id sell mine for less if anyone was interested.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I bought a couple of ones, it didn't work at all... Your best bet is having your hitbox dual-modded. Sorry :(

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
I asked this a while ago. I was told to buy a PS2 pad and a converter for that.

Also, sorry to Frothy for hijacking, but... What's a good cheap hitbox and where's the best place to get one?

I asked this a while ago. I was told to buy a PS2 pad and a converter for that.

Also, sorry to Frothy for hijacking, but... What's a good cheap hitbox and where's the best place to get one?

Best Cheap HitBox is to build your own. Parts will be about 80, 50 for a Paewang PCB. There's a user on SRK that builds quality wood budget cases for $50 with any layout you want, ask him for a HitBox layout.

aj1701

Noob
WTF. I am asking for a converter recommendation/endorsement and everyone is essentially telling me I am stupid for not buying a dual mod hitbox.

If you are not going to be productive please don't post in my thread. I am looking for real answers here.
I don't think theres such a converter. Your best bet is probably to dual mod it, our if you can't solder get a paewang ps360+ and replace your pcb.

Has anybody tried or heard/read any reception for this product?

http://cronusdevice.com/
Cool. It's too bad that I need a wired 360 controller though... stupid microsoft with all their stupid security measures :\ Guess I might end up getting that and a wireless 360 controller receiver for like 10 bucks, which the cronus website says works. Then, I can use my 360 pad on PC for stuff like emulators which isn't all that bad of a deal either :)

Thanks for sharing :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
If I were to spend money on iffy converters, which might even function differently because HitBox can SOCD, I'd rather invest in a Mod/MCZ Pad.

HAN has my dual mod I traded to him, maybe he'd sell it.
LOL thats my hitbox now! :)

My gf just got her Hitbox dual modded at SBa this weekend by GUMMO!