What's new

PS2 or PS3 Controller?

saix88

Banned
I'm wondering why do some people prefer the PS2 controller over a PS3 controller? Why go through a converter if yo don't have to?

redeyes

Button Masher
I'm wondering why do some people prefer the PS2 controller over a PS3 controller? Why go through a converter if yo don't have to?
ps3 controller just suck to some people. the triggers are annoying, the buttons are more spaced out. and ps3 has no wired controllers and alot of events dont allow wireless so you need to buy the converter.

JrK

Probably Drunk
You cannot use a ps3 wireless mouse at tournaments.

The converter + ps2 controller is just so much better. The inputs alone is worth it. I just switched over myself and I don't regret it at all. If my wife didn't play shitty games on my ps3 I would sell my other controllers.

This is kinda off topic on ps2 vs ps3, but on the ps2 controller im having a hard time rolling inputs for df, but only on the right side of the dpad, it seems like its lower then df on the left. Any advice for rolling?

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
This is kinda off topic on ps2 vs ps3, but on the ps2 controller im having a hard time rolling inputs for df, but only on the right side of the dpad, it seems like its lower then df on the left. Any advice for rolling?
Use the stick?

Abudabi

Noob
ps3 controller is fking retarded. The trigger buttons go off because I like to play with the controller on my lap like any normal person and we all know how sensitive the block button is in this game. I prefer ps2 controller all the way or stick