What's new

Breakthrough Props to Lulzlou

Lulzlou

Noob
I love all of you. It was clearly tournament nerves fucking me over on stream. I was literally shaking when I played against CD. The only reason I was confident against tetra was because of how well I knew the baraka mu. I played a baraka player every Wednesday since Jan 2012

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I unfortunately missed his fights. :(

Having been sick all night, I woke up pretty late in watching the event. But I do not doubt Lou's progress. He's come a long way with his Kabal ever since I first played him and mistook him for REO. LOL.

Well done, bro.

Lulzlou

Noob
I unfortunately missed his fights. :(

Having been sick all night, I woke up pretty late in watching the event. But I do not doubt Lou's progress. He's come a long way with his Kabal ever since I first played him and mistook him for REO. LOL.

Well done, bro.
My matches on stream were actually really shitty imo. You could ask anyone there how i was playing off of stream. As soon as I get rid of nerves I hope to do better on stream. nerves have been a problem for me ever since highschool B( thanks though Blake, it means a lot man. It kind of sucks that I will only be judged by the rest off of my streamed matches. Shit happens

MAPUSA <3

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
My matches on stream were actually really shitty imo. You could ask anyone there how i was playing off of stream. As soon as I get rid of nerves I hope to do better on stream. nerves have been a problem for me ever since highschool B( thanks though Blake, it means a lot man. It kind of sucks that I will only be judged by the rest off of my streamed matches. Shit happens

MAPUSA <3
i don't think anyone would judge u straight off stream only, I managed to catch alot of your off stream games and was very impressed hopefully i'll get a chance to say whats up at winterbrawl just was tired from driving from oh on my own lol i loved your hitbox art to : )

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lulzlou dude you have come such a long way since we first started playing man. It really shows what player in this community can do when they put in the effort. Good stuff to you dude. One of my favorite people in the community btw, just an awesome dude with mad skill.