What's new

Proof that a Northern California scene exists! Offline Session Match videos!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I don't know how many in NorCal actually view the forums, but this is us shouting that we want to get together and have offline sessions! A lot of people say "I would play more, but there's no scene!" THERE IS A SCENE! We just started recording matches and are in the process of trying to set up a stream for our sessions.

Matches are between Jack Burton, Vestmentofruin, and me.

More matches in the playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL09491A3AA9319C79&feature=viewall

Enjoy! I hope there are people that want to get in on the action!

Icy Guy

Noob
C'mon, everybody knows that there's no such thing as a NorCal MK scene. ;) HOODAMAN being at Evo doesn't mea-...

Hunh, that's funny. I guess that means it DOES exist. And here I was thinking that the Starbase crowd giving up on MK was the nail in the coffin.

Where do you guys play, and which console(s) do you play on?

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
C'mon, everybody knows that there's no such thing as a NorCal MK scene. ;) HOODAMAN being at Evo doesn't mea-...

Hunh, that's funny. I guess that means it DOES exist. And here I was thinking that the Starbase crowd giving up on MK was the nail in the coffin.

Where do you guys play, and which console(s) do you play on?
Yes...yes it does ;)

So far we've been playing every Friday at Vestmentofruin's apartment in Oakland. His place can fit maybe 5 people comfortably so as we're growing we're looking for a bigger place to play in. We play on PS3

Here are some more matches from this our last Friday sessions if you're interested