What's new

Prolonged morph

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I don't know if this is known, but Shang stays morphed for as long as you hold block. More so, you can be pressing block repeatedly, duck block or dash block and still remain morphed. While dash blocking you get a free jump and if you're pressing block you can do any attack-combo. The jump is good because you can't morph back into Shang until you land and so you get a free air attack depending on who you're morphed in. Same thing for the combos after a dash block which can be canceled into specials before morphing (Skarlet's f2121+2 comes to mind). Using this you can fish for an attack without worrying about the timing when you may morph back.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Yeah i posted this in the soul steal thread but im glad someone made a thread out of it. I feel like if it was used smartly it could help a bit.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Well, it doesn't ware off if you do Skarlet's flesh and blod string (f2121+2) and you can cancel it into en-daggers as usual. So basically you can cancel her string into en-daggers 2 times, get 1 bar back, do a free jump into an air-dagger for more meter and get frame advantage off of it on landing (approx. +4) and pressure with Shang's strings.
Also, If you think of it, you can always fish for an en-spin if you're morphed into Kabal and have 1 bar. You can block highs, lows, dash-block, jump on reaction etc. and always have the threat of the en-spin as it has armor and will punish any of the opponent's move.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I was testing stuff like this awhile ago when I was serious about learning Shang..it seems as long as you don't go back to neutral, you stay morphed. So you can keep walking in the same direction, block, do a string, ect...