What's new

ProjectM 3.0 trailer (Super amazing Brawl mod)

DuBBer Kiir

Kombatant
I'm sure most people know what ProjectM is, but I hadn't realized they were still working on it. Version 3.0 just came out and HOLY SHIT it looks amazing, why can't we do this kind of shit with MK9 or Injustice? They even put it on PC, it's like they WANT us to mod the games! But I digress, and I also apologize if this has been posted already, or if nobody cares.

zaf

professor
I've started out in the smash community. I prefer Brawl + but P:M is still hella fun.

This is mainly being done because of how the wii has been hacked.
All the hacks themselves that were made to the console allowed the players to get into the game and really get to work on it.
I do not know how this would be done for Ps3 or for xbox360. Possibly tony-t might have a better answered since he has done a lot of texture mods himself.....
But yea it really comes down to the wii being the way it is.
I am really not sure how anyone would go about modding MK9 on PC.
If I could look into it more I would =P.
When I check steam, there are practically zero mods anyways.

Also, does zelda's fireballs still work the same as in previous versions? Where they stay active for some time ?

OnlineRon91

Joker++
MK9 from what I know only received skins, Injustice is more or less receiving the same treatment.

I'm trying to mod Injustice on my spare time, trying to hack into the PC files to edit move sets.

As you may have guessed NRS has encrypted all of their files so it'll take some time before it is possible.

Glass Sword

Nobody
This thing is awesome I have actually been following it for awhile. It tries to emulate Melee to an point, but the Brawl engine limits them so it is somewhere between the two. I think the game is a nice middle ground and I would like to see more of it played.

DuBBer Kiir

Kombatant
As you may have guessed NRS has encrypted all of their files so it'll take some time before it is possible.
If somebody could just figure out how to break apart the packages that the game's data is encapsulated into, we could bring it into UDK and do some truly amazing things with the game. Same for MK9. Custom maps, altered frame data, projectile swaps, just fun shit ya know

SAREDODEVIL

Kombatant
If somebody could just figure out how to break apart the packages that the game's data is encapsulated into, we could bring it into UDK and do some truly amazing things with the game. Same for MK9. Custom maps, altered frame data, projectile swaps, just fun shit ya know
Omg that would be hella cool, cant wait to see kabal with a strong nerf.