What's new

Problems with teleporting online?

BrokenTierTeii

Prepare to be broken!
Hey guys whats up, is anyone else having problems teleporting in netplay. It seems I can litterally sit here and wiggle the shit out of my stick and not get it to come out. Though I can go offline and teleport every time.

I hate her teleport inputs, I hate down-up inputs in general. I keep on Smoke and Mirrorsing is when I do db3 or df3 in Hat Stance too. Back to MMH it is.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Teleport is just a pain in the ass input-wise. I actually had to drill them to get them down, and I still don't have it down 100% of the time

Injustice doesn't feel like it had fightsticks in mind. I've played through all the different options (turning alternate. release check on/off) but still find doing moves with Back, then Forward to be a pain when doing it within a combo. On a pad, it comes out so easily especially for using Zatanna.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
Injustice doesn't feel like it had fightsticks in mind. I've played through all the different options (turning alternate. release check on/off) but still find doing moves with Back, then Forward to be a pain when doing it within a combo. On a pad, it comes out so easily especially for using Zatanna.
This was the case for me too. I had to find a new grip to accommodate Zod and MMH because of bf motions. All those air dashers and capcom games made me curve the stick when using wineglass grip.

Hey guys whats up, is anyone else having problems teleporting in netplay. It seems I can litterally sit here and wiggle the shit out of my stick and not get it to come out. Though I can go offline and teleport every time.
image.jpg
Phrasing

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
YAAAS, They're even a pain on the ass offline. shame cuz her best tools requires the teleport..

This was the case for me too. I had to find a new grip to accommodate Zod and MMH because of bf motions. All those air dashers and capcom games made me curve the stick when using wineglass grip.

View attachment 7558
Phrasing
I'm glad someone else can understand. I also grip the stick wineglass and it works great for me in Capcom fighters. I changed my grip for this game but it still doesn't come out nearly as consistently as doing it on a pad. I can always try to practice it more but it might ruin me for future fighters. I wonder if going bat top might help :confused:

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I'm glad someone else can understand. I also grip the stick wineglass and it works great for me in Capcom fighters. I changed my grip for this game but it still doesn't come out nearly as consistently as doing it on a pad. I can always try to practice it more but it might ruin me for future fighters. I wonder if going bat top might help :confused:

Sounds weird but I found a method to where bf motions are reliable, instead of letting the stick go to neutral before bf, instead I hold the stick in neutral first. It's hard to explain but if you just walk up to a stick it's easy to bfbfbf, so hold the stick instead of letting in fall into neutral, controlling it gives the hand context to avoid diagonal motions.

badb

Noob
On stick seems supper easy, is strict, which is a good thing. On 1 p side, D,U,BD to retreat or D,U,FD to switch sides, D,U and D,U,D are there if you mess up, which is why it is good they are so strict as otherwise would for sure be random.

I make a upside down U motion but end at D+direction I want and and it works.

air stance into teleport will just be muscle memory and practice.

BrokenTierTeii

Prepare to be broken!
I have played alot with this character offline and have not messed up one single teleport. You say the inputs need to be precise, I literally sat for about 10 minutes in training mode and it came out every time. It's this stupid game online...thats what it is. I don't want to bother but I need the match up experience as I will probably play his character at the Fall Classic next month.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I have played alot with this character offline and have not messed up one single teleport. You say the inputs need to be precise, I literally sat for about 10 minutes in training mode and it came out every time. It's this stupid game online...thats what it is. I don't want to bother but I need the match up experience as I will probably play his character at the Fall Classic next month.
I haven't tried this yet, but you could invite a friend or even myself into online practice mode and grind it out if the other person is willing to step away from the screen for a while.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Me and my friends online have this issue. Must be universal lol.
I was wondering why I was getting free comboes on him, he was trying to teleport behind me but ended up holding the. forward input and walking to me