What's new

Primal Rage 2 footage released

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Take a couple ape-like beasts and a few vicious dinosaurs, throw them in a game to defend the “Urth,” and what do you get? Primal Rage, an execution-heavy, claymation-styled fighting game that rocked the early 90′s. With the successful release of this unique fighter, Atari soon began work on a sequel.
Sadly, the game didn’t do well in production. Afraid that they weren’t going to make a profit in sales, they cancelled the game, but not before making a few test cabinets. One of the owners of these cabinets released some extensive gameplay footage of a Primal Rage II prototype.
Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments section below.

Source: SRK

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
SOmeone needs to dump this rom for the mame people to work on :). I thought a Primal Rage 2 came out on Playstation yrs ago but now that I think about it i only remember Primal Rage 1 on that system.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
My favorite character in this game was the red trex. i think i have an action figure of it from when i was little. i completely forgot this game existed its been so long lol

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
My favorite character in this game was the red trex. i think i have an action figure of it from when i was little. i completely forgot this game existed its been so long lol
Diablo was its name, and yeah I had a couple of those figurines myself back in the 90's.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Man, I think this is following the plot of that dime novel they released in like 96, where the gods have human reps. That's awesome lol.

...Sauron still has the most disturbing ending picture haha

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
So many quarters went into this game as a youth. 50 cents to start; 25 cents to continue. Loved playing the Dhalsim style character, Voodoo.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Impose

A Call For Blood
Dude LOL. I had action figures of this game! I played it all the time when I was a kid.

I played Diablos and the horn guy. I fuckin loved this game xD

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Dude LOL. I had action figures of this game! I played it all the time when I was a kid.

I played Diablos and the horn guy. I fuckin loved this game xD
Armadon! Can't believe I remember all their names :D
I used to love Armadon and Vertigo.