What's new

Presenting a new Weekly Tournament from Southern Virginia - TGS

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator

Here in southern virginia we have a pretty decent injustice scene and a new local game store has taken us in and we have created something special. Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia yours truly and That Game Store gladly bring you our weekly streamed Injustice tournament. I haven't created a unique name for the weekly series yet, it is still in the works. We have tested the stream with 3 tournaments and viewers continue to grow week in and out. Currently at the moment we are streaming Street Fighter, Marvel, and IGAU. Were looking at possibly splitting streams so that IGAU gets its own since we are bringing in the viewers.

Our stream can be found at http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore !

We have already gone through three tournaments and a different champion has come out on top each time. So we have great variety to watch. Dark Steel took the first one with HAWKGIRL. Srryimwhte taking the second with Deathstroke, and Mr Aquaman taking the third with Ares.

We air Fridays and Saturdays swapping every week at the moment, so friday one weekend, then saturday the next.

This post was made so I dont forget about it, I will be editing this and updating it all day until its complete, I need to insert pictures, troll gifs, and a micro thread blowing up PL.