What's new

Prediction of the scores

This is just thread for fun, not here to argue whether review scores matter or not but just to see peoples thoughts. When MK9 came out loads of people predicted 90's scores (which it should have gotten imo) but leveled out around 85 on metacritic.

What do you think the overall average score or even the metacritic score will be for Injustice?

It has tons of variety, even more variety than Mortal Kombat game-play wise even without finishing moves, the return of the awesome story mode and other modes, an xp system, the visuals look great though nothing spectacular and let's face it, it is allot of peoples dream game where they can have there heroes fight in massive action packed battles. I honestly think it should be 9/10's from allot of places and level out around 91 or 92/100.

Anyone else's thoughts?

"this game's graphics aren't that great and there are no killstreaks so i give it a 6/10" - gamespot
I think you're giving Gamespot WAY too much credit.

Gametrailers will give it a 8/10
IGN will give it a 7/10 and call it "Mortal Kombat reskinned"

I don't put much faith in review scores anyways for the most part. Especially since both Gametrailers and IGN gave Sonic Unleashed good scores.

Down 2

Noob
Theres no way this game is getting below a 90, from the looks of it this game definitely looks genre defining (in terms of casual). Injustice/Mortal Kombat are more of a video game than say, UMVC3 and SF4, because of all the content and extra stuff NRS puts in their games. UMVC3 literally only has arcade mode which I didnt even play when I first got the game, Training mode, Online mode, and a kinda cool but gimmicky Heroes and Heralds mode. Thats it. Injustice is going to set the bar even higher than Mortal Kombat in terms of single player content in a fighting game.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
If uMvC3 got an 8.5 I'd say this gets at least that, than again Capcom games are more welcomed than most

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
IGN - 8.3 out of 10

Gamespot - 7 out of 10

Gametrailers - 7.5 out of 10

Gamesradar - 8.5 out of 10

1up - 8 out of 10

Kotaku - Worth purchasing if you like Fighting Games, Rent otherwise

Metacritic - 8.1 out of 10

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
MK usually gets high 80s so im guessing either the same, or much higher