What's new

Predator Reboot.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
wtf ?? Predator is my favorite movie from all times, I hope these assholes can make a good reebot !! The original one from 1987 is a true classic , let's see if they can make the new one be at least half-good as the original .... :cool:
They just need to make another sequel to Predators, I think hollywood is forgetting what movies they make, and raping our childhoods.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The Robocop reboot was a steaming pile of mediocrity with no identity or purpose. If a Predator reboot isn't rated a hard fucking R, I won't even acknowledge its existence.
yep ... the Robocop reboot it's mediocrity itself .... a huge pile of shit that has already drowned down into oblivion .... :D

a PG-13 Predator movie it's unacceptable ..... if they, producers, , just daring to try a direction move like this, they can kiss my ass and say my money goodbye .... :mad:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
They need to actually make Predators what they're supposed to be. Honorable hunters, not random ass outcasts or idiot aliens that expose themselves and die to overweight old ass cops.

And fast. Show just how fast they are, tired of the big brute complex.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
And please no more AVP movies. Requiem was horrid and the first one wasn't anything to blow over.

I want them to expand on Predators. Enough with the remakes already.

Plus my Hot Toys addiction can't keep destroying my wallet with different Preds.

Predators almost made me a hobo. :(